See below for the full list of services we offer:
We are able to produce accurate accounts based on the information you supply. We are geared up to producing accounts for clients as quickly as possible.
- Preparation of Accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and Companies
- Completion of Annual Accounts and all schedules
- Prepare and submit your Corporation Tax Returns
- Act as your agents to HM Revenue and Custom
- Submit your accounts and annual return to Companies House
Book Keeping Services
Where this service is not required, we can review the systems of recording and bookkeeping that is in use in the entity of any new client for improvement. We will endeavour to keep the demands of paperwork to the absolute minimum. Our Bookkeeping services will save you time so that you can focus on running your business.
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Sales ledger
Administering payroll can be time consuming even if you have only a few employees so with this service, you will be relieved of having to divert your energy and resources from the core activities of your business.
- Complete payroll service, including NI and PAYE
- P35 Employers annual return filing with HMRC
- P11Ds advice, completion and filing with HMRC
- Training and assistance, if you are running your payroll in house
- Customised payslips
Notice that, if you have a small number of employees it is usually easier to get your accountant or a payroll agency to do the payroll for you.
Value Added Tax (VAT) Returns
If you are VAT registered, Timi and Co. will be pleased to give you general advice on regulations, records and payments.
We can also be present when your local VAT officer makes a routine inspection of your records this is upon request.
Your VAT returns can be covered in your monthly price so you don’t have to worry about extra bills every quarter.
- Assistance with VAT registration and de-registration
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Act as your agent to HMRC
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use the most favourable VAT scheme
We are able to relief you of this task which can be confusing and time consuming for busy individuals.
- Preparation of Self Assessment tax returns for individuals
- Advise you when payments are due and the amount to pay
- Submit your return to HMRC
- Advice you regarding appropriate record retention
- Act as your agent to HMRC if selected for investigation
- Inform you of tax saving opportunities
Company Formation and Secretarial Services
With the frequent changes in legislation we are able to support you in meeting the terms of the Companies Act.
- Register your company as a Limited Liability Company
- Prepare and submit your annual returns to Companies House
- Preparation of other statutory forms
- Act as your agent
- Assisting with company formation
Management accounts can be a useful tool in planning and controlling a business. It enables you to compare actual performance against pre planned budgets. This will support you to make important decisions.
It will also allow you to know how well your business is doing (or if it isn’t!)
The monthly management accounts will include a profit and loss account (income and expenditure for charities) showing current month and year to date figures.
- Monthly or Quarterly income and expenditure for charities
- Profit and Loss accounts
- Balance sheet (if applicable)
- Cashflow forecast
- Up-to-date view of your business
We have a good working knowledge of charity matters, very familiar with implementing Charity SORP (The statement of Recommended Practice for Accounting and Reporting by Charities).
Also, Daniel is an Associate Member of the Association of Charity Independent Examiners (acie)
The professional services that we are able to provide charities include:
- Independent Examination
- Produce accounts and all schedules in the format required by the Charity Commission
- Advice and assist in obtaining grant aid
- Help set up accounting systems to monitor and control their activities
- Provide training workshops for Accounts staff
- Provide Trustee training and advice
- Setting up of charities, Companies limited by guarantee and other forms of Not for Profit organisations